I will show you how to knock 10 strokes off your golf in two weeks...

If you're anything like me you have endured the highs and lows of golf.  You've had moments of elation coupled with moments of frustration so strong that you literally feel like crying. 

A few years ago that's exactly what I was like.  I had reached a stage with my golf that I couldn't break 100 and one horrific round showed a score of 110.

At that stage I made a pact with myself - I either give it up all together or go all out to shoot par...
... in just 365 days...
 
 The story of how I broke par in one year has been well documented throughout the world.  It has become an internet golfing forum phenomenon as well as being featured in nearly every major golfing magazine and the golf sections of the newspapers. 

 Todays Golfer - the largest circulation golf magazine in the UK - thought the story so incredible that they featured it twice and over a total of six full pages. 

My book "Dream On" (inspired by the words of Sam Torrance who spoke to my playing partner about my challenge) has been the number one best selling golf book in the UK for months. 
 It will be released in the US (and hopefully South Africa) in Spring and we are currently in negotiation with a major fiulm company about the film rights.  
    But "Dream On" is simply the story of the highs and lows of the year...  

     My intention was to chronicle the challenge in a hopefully entertaining fashion that can be enjoyed by golfers and non golfers alike.  It is not a detailed break down of the techniques that I used to take these 33 strokes off...   

     Those techniques are contained in my Break Par Blueprint ebook and video course...  

     I realised that many of the readers of "Dream On" were looking for more information on exactly how I did this feat.  They wanted to know what practice techniques I used, how I learnt my swing and what were the key things that they could apply to their own game.

  In short they wanted to apply what I learnt to their OWN game. 

     With that in mind last year I put together a 12 module course highlighting exactly what I did to break par.  Absolutely nothing was held back.
  I tentatively released the information (at a very high price to discourage "tyre-kickers")  to a select mailing list.  I wanted to see what the results might be.  Really it was a test to see if the techniques that I learnt could work for anyone. 

     The results were, to say the least, remarkable.  

Many of the people who too part in that original test had huge and almost instant results.   

Within seven days one participant HAD TAKEN EIGHT STROKES OFF HIS PREVIOUS BEST!  Others defeated playing partners who had beaten them for years and a handful went on to win their club championships and generally create mayhem in their local clubs.  
 
    For a variety of personal reasons I've held back the information but am now prepared to release it again.  I discovered that one of the key benefits from the course was my active engagement with the participants. 
 This requires time on my behalf and with my business coaching and consulting business growing enormously in the past 12 months I wasn't capable of providing this time.  

     But that has changed now and the Break Par Blueprint information and coaching club is ready for release once again - at a price so low I think you'll think it is a miss-print!   

    What exactly is the Break Par Blueprint I hear you ask? (or at least mutter quietly and sceptically to yourself...) 

    Well, it's a twelve module video course covering each area of the key skills I learnt.  There's a lot to absorb and it's incredibly important not to try and apply it at once.  You can easily see huge improvements in your golf simply by applying one or two of the modules.  Some of the previous members with the largest improvements did exactly that - they kept it very simple. 

     The key thing to be aware of is that I will guide you, as long as you stay a member, through the process to ensure you have success. 
    The twelve training modules break down as follows: 

Module One - The "Secret" 
The ultimate secret to getting good at golf, or indeed any sport, is a concept that I used to scoff at.  But during the 12 months this "secret" slowly revealed itself to me in a number of extremely profound ways. 
I found it in a vast amount of different sources too. 

 Not just from the obvious places that a golfer would look, such as at Tiger Woods, but in an article about a golfer with one arm and one leg who plays scratch golf... he's actually a better golfer now than he was BEFORE his accident! 
 
I came across it again in an article about Donald Trump and, perhaps most notably of all, I had it finally and very strongly reinforced the night before I finally shot par

 I guarantee that if I hadn't grasped this concept properly I simply would not have been able to break par.  It's that important. 

If you only pay attention to this one thing thing you'll change your golf forever.  

Module Two - The Basics
The Break Par Blueprint is NOT and never will be a traditional swing instruction course. 

 There are plenty of great pros out there who can teach you the fundamentals of a swing in a fairly short period of time. 

But what I did learn was EXACTLY what was important and what you need to focus on to create a truly replicable swing. 

 I learnt the Three Simple Basics to focus on which make a world of a difference.  


                                        READ MORE